Thursday, October 23, 2008

Detours

I was looking for a picture to go with my previous post about Danielle, and came upon this picture we took at the Grand Canyon. It's TOTALLY Danielle:
Seeing these pictures brought back fun memories. Back in June we were driving to Robert's family reunion in Colorado Springs, and on the way, the signs told us were only an hour away from the Grand Canyon, so we decided to take a detour. We got there a little before sunset, so it wasn't too crowded and the colors and shadows were amazing. But the best part was that we got some great pictures that portrayed our family's characteristics. Here's Superdad:
And playful Jarrett
We couldn't get Liesl to stand still
Somehow I even got in on one
It was SO worth the extra two hours!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

These are the kids I know and love! Such cute pictures of each of them. The canyon looks beautiful too.

Catherine said...

Jen,

Your family is so beautiful. I love those kids...even though I don't know them as well as I'd like. We all miss you guys! I can't wait to see you at Christmastime.

Jen said...

that's great you were able to go to the grand canyon. the pictures are great.