Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trying new things

We had some friends over the other night and, of course, the kids wanted to show off their new Halloween costumes. Our friends also brought over a new camera that they wanted to try out. The kids were more than willing to help. Here's a Halloween preview:
Liesl especially loved cheesing it up. We have about 15 cute pictures of her, and this is one:
I was hesitant to share this story, but Robert urged me to post it (this is one of those times I wish I didn't rely on the blog to be my journal!) This last week Liesl has really been picking up words. Today, someone boofed (our family's terminology for passing gas), and Liesl lifted up her shirt, pointed to her pants and said "diaper". At least she's making the association!

1 comment:

Jen said...

that is such a great picture lisel. And i can't beleive how much hair she has now. She is beautiful.