Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Good, but not good for you
Today I was volunteering in Danielle's classroom. A very enthusiastic young man from the California Science Center came in to give the kids a survey on healthy food (the Center will be giving an assembly next week, and they wanted to know what they were working with beforehand). The students were given a paper with pictures of food, both healthy and not, and they were supposed to circle the foods that were healthy. Of course I had to go over to see Danielle's responses, and these are what she circled: chips, chocolate, and cheese. (Hmm, I just realized . . . maybe she thought she was supposed to circle the words that start with "ch"? Not likely.) Anyway, we now know that Danielle follows the Robert diet. Definitely a case of "do what I do, not what I say!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment