Yesterday was the 10 week anniversary of the fall, and it seems like things have been falling apart even more lately. I've been feeling a little sorry for myself because the last month of pregnancy is hard enough, and then last week I actually chipped a molar. And this week (one of the hottest of the summer) the air conditioner broke and the part to fix it won't be here for another week. But at 5:00 last night, things changed for the better: I went to my weekly physical therapy appointment in my big, black orthopedic boot, and came out wearing a sneaker!
I've been given the okay to be boot-free at home (I still have to wear it when I go out), which is both liberating and nerve wracking! I need to regain mobility in my ankle, as well as confidence in myself, both of which will come with time.
I can remember thinking 10 weeks ago that this day was going to be forever in coming, but here it is. I hope this fresh perspective will get me through the last three weeks of pregnancy.
2 comments:
You only have 3 weeks left?! Where did that time go? (And where are the pics?) I'm glad you're free from the boot! Enjoy your freedom, before it's gone again. :)
Loves to all!
Um, I hate to be the rain on your parade, but I'm not sure it IS possible to enjoy the last bit of pregnancy. Whatever your circumstances!
Really though, I'm so impressed by your great attitude. Miranda
Post a Comment