Sometimes when I give Liesl a hug, she'll give me the sweetest little pat-pat-pat on the back. I often forget that beneath the screaming and laying-down-in-the-middle-of-the-aisle tantrums there's an affectionate little girl. I think she knows she needs to remind me of that every now and then.
1 comment:
I love that pat-pat-pat. My kids always did that too, and it brings this little, ahhhh (sigh of relief) that I definitely need, most days. Sometimes they can be so sweet! Today I took Julia to the dentist for the second of three cavity appointments. It's weird, the dentist is amazed how good she is when her teeth are being drilled. She is just as sweet as can be. He asked if she was always like that?? I grinned...I think we have figured out how truly demented Julia is by the fact that she enjoys the dentist. I always knew she had a dark side,just never knew how deep it really was...Ha ha
Post a Comment