Yesterday Danielle decided it was time for Liesl to start learning about Disney Princess dress-up. Danielle had a great time and was giggling nonstop. I don’t know if Liesl will be as crazy about it as Danielle was, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Liesl has looked like a baby to me a little longer than Danielle and Jarrett did, but the last few weeks she seems to have really grown up. Maybe it's because she's started to vigorously shake her head "no" to every question I ask, even though she often means yes. She's definitely an independent little girl.
2 comments:
They do grow so fast. Silas just got his first haircut. Gone is the wispy first baby hair from birth. Now he looks like a little boy. It's good to see them grow but sometimes I feel nostalgic for the earlier days.
I am highly disappointed that it is already Wednesday night (Thursday Morning) and I have not seen any pictures of my clearly superior gingerbread house on your blog. I am now doubting your highly exaggerated skills at prose.
Post a Comment